If you use direct debit, you may want to refund a payment installment to your customer or you may even want to cancel the entire payment.
See below a step-by-step plan for making refunds:
1 . Go on your PayPro account and click on "Finance" or "Balance overview" on the left bar at your Dashboard
2. Search for your clients name in the search bar on the upper right
3. Choosing the right client by clicking on the name
4. Click on "Change/Wijzigen" next to Customer details
5. Fill in the regarding IBAN and click "Save"
6. Then, click on on the small "+" to load the settings for this contact. The system will now offer the option to refund.
7. Now, look for the rubric "Actions" (lower right), click on the "Refund" box and fill in the amount you wish to refund. Finally, click on "Confirm".
That's it! The refund has been initiated!
Note: You still have to retrieve the IBAN from the customer yourself, this information is not obtained by PayPro.
Also note that this is only a matter of refunding or cancelling a single installment. If the payment date has not yet expired, the customer will be automatically collected the amount in the next period.
Would you like to refund the period and stop the subscription? Then you need to do 2 actions:
- Refund / cancel
- Cancel subscription by clicking on red button "Cancel subscription/ Abonnement stopzetten"
Something still unclear?
Whenever you still have any difficulties or questions feel free to start a chat (right blue button) or contact us at email@example.com.