With PayPro you can run online payments in 3 ways. You can do this..
A payment button is best used when you want customers to be able to pay immediately when they press a button.
This is often used on websites that offer some products and/or work with subscriptions.
The advantage is that a customer pays as soon as the payment button is pressed. They don't have to take any extra action, for example by going to "shopping cart" and pressing checkout.
Please note that if you use payment buttons, customers can only order one product at a time. This is in contrast to a webshop where you can pay for multiple products at the same time. If you prefer the customer to do this, then follow this article.
How to create a payment button?
Follow this step-by- step plan to easily create your own payment button.
1 . Go to "Payment pages" on the left bar and click on "Trough payment page" to create a payment button for a new product
2. Choose your payment type
3. Fill in the required fields and click on "Create"
4. Choose if you want to add advanced settings for this product.
5. Now you just have to place the link for integration or the HTML code on your website so your customers can make their payment. The payment page is completely configured and ready to use.
6. Initiate a test payment to make sure that everything works. Click on the link "Go to the payment page" on the top right, to initiate the test payment in a new tab.
7. After the test payment make sure you set the payment button 'live'.
Something still unclear?
Whenever you still have any difficulties or questions feel free to start a chat (right blue button) or contact us at email@example.com.