You can secure your PayPro account with two-factor verification. This makes your account extra secure. Because in addition to your email address and password, you also need to enter a verification code. This verification code can be generated via the applications Google Authenticator or Authy.
How can I enable two-factor verification?
- Step 1: Go to the PayPro website
- Step 2: Log in to your account
- Step 3: Click on your name (+ID) in the upper right corner of the menu
- Step 4: Choose 'Security'.
- Step 5: Click on the blue button with 'Activate'.
- *Step 6: Open the Google Authenticator or Authy app
- Step 7: Scan the QR code from your PayPro account
- Step 8: Enter the six-digit code
- Step 9: Verify your two-factor authenication app
- Step 10: Store the recovery codes in a secure location
*If you don't use Google Authenticator or Authy yet, you need to download one of these apps first and set everything up properly.
What are recovery codes?
When you lose your device, including Google Authenticator or Authy, you can still use the recovery codes to log into your PayPro account. You can then disable two-factor authentication and log in again with your email address and password.
If you have lost both your device and the recovery codes, there is a last resort to get back to your account. Do you want to know what that means? Then read this article.
Whenever you still have any difficulties or questions feel free to start a chat (right blue button) or contact us at email@example.com.