If you want that your customers are able to pay by creditcard, you just have to make a request to PayPro, first. The reason for this is that paying by creditcard involves a lot of risks. This applies to both PayPro and you as a seller.
After that, you can add creditcards to your payment options by yourself. Follow this step by step plan and we show you how:
1 . Click on "Manage Payment Buttons" on the left bar and then on the name of your product you want to adjust.
2. Under the header payment setting add the Visa / Mastercard option
3. Then scroll down and click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page
4. If you do not want to change anything. Keep on clicking "Continue" until you are back on the "Manage Payment Button" page. The setting is now saved.
5. Now you have to authorize your creditcard settings by clicking on "Creditcard acceptance"
6. Choose the website, on which you want to allow creditcard payments by putting the regulator from red into green. Shortly after you get automatically referred to the next page.
7. Finally, you have to fill in additional information, which basically deals with your estimation on product sales via creditcard payment. Your estimations are not binding and is required to increase security of these payments.
Now, the request for this website has been send. If you like you can add more websites on which you think the creditcard payment method should be available (Step 6+7).
If you like to have more information about creditcards as a payment method, check it out on our overview at our website.
Something still unclear?
Whenever you still have any difficulties or questions feel free to start a chat (right blue button) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.