Determination of the ultimate beneficial owner(s) (UBO) by the merchant.
On the basis, of the European disclosure law for the prevention of and fight against money laundering and terrorism financing obliges PayPro to determine all ultimate beneficial owners (UBO) of our merchants.
If your are not sure who is your UBO, click here.
Fill in the UBO form
The following steps should guide you to fill in your UBO information in our system.
- Click on your name + PayPro ID (in the upper right corner)
- Go on "My Profile"
- Scroll down and click on "Fill in UBO form" under the point Documents
- A new window opens in which you can fill in your UBO information
- Fill in the information about your UBO and upload the regarding passport
- (if you have more UBO's, click on "Add an extra UBO")
7. If you added all your UBO's, check the information of the authorized person
8. Then, click on "Continue"
9. Check the UBO statement to the end by using the blue arrow
10. Sign the statement with your digital signature (using the mouse) and click on "Send"
11. Congrats!!! The document has been uploaded! You receive now a confirmation mail and your account will be validated within two days.
Whenever you still have any difficulties or questions feel free to start a chat (right blue button) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.